Qualifications for Pioneer Status:
- Must show proof of presence in Washington Territory before statehood on November 11, 1889.
- Document information on each member of the family, including spouse and children.
- Do the same for the next two generations of descendants, unless there are none.
- All information must include source citations (see Instruction Sheet for acceptable proofs).
Please include, if known:
- First name, middle name (or initial) and surname
- Date of birth and place of birth (town/city, county, state and/or country)
- Date of death and place of death (town/city, county, state and/or country)
- Date of marriage/s and place of marriage/s (town/city, county, state and/or country)
- Names of children
- Place or places of residence in Washington (optional)
- If any descendants are still alive, please include only their name and the word “living.”
- Comments optional; such as any special recognition, titles or contributions
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SUBMISSION FORM (PDF) (Word)